PlanetInvasion PlanetInvasion

What was this?

Why was there only one bullet at a time? Work on this a bit more, make it possible, give it a goal... Just make a good game!

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Awesome!

For all of you who haven't played this before, this came out quite a while ago- long before Streamline. Personally, I liked the music in Streamline better, but this game is quite good and has much more variety. It's also a bit easier... My high score is 11,860 though I'm trying to get more.

Inverse Kinematics Worms Inverse Kinematics Worms

Great style

I really liked your graphics, but the point of the game wasn't very clear and the swimmer moved slowly. If you could fix that (not too hard, I'd think) then it'll be an awesome game!

Moroni's March Moroni's March

Buggy

There were some really annoying bugs in that... Such as when you drag it, while one of the guys is building, he will fall. If you're going to put something on Newgrounds, at least make it good.

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

wonderful

This game has really good gameplay, and all the different animations work seamlessly. Nice ORANGE pants (to the last reviewer).

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

fun

well, i have to say that that was really fun, except for one thing. after a while, it wouldn't let me switch weapons, so i had to finish the ammo on the one i had, then melee them.

also, that game really reminded me of battle royale... the weapons, especially.

gogo Happy & Smile gogo Happy & Smile

kinda hard

I could beat everything except the last boss- that attack should be less powerful. And you should be able to somehow dodge. If you're like me, with two lives at the last boss, its impossible to beat it.

Armor Games Pinball Armor Games Pinball

buggy

the physics seemed really slow, and they didn't always go the right way... other than that, good job!

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

that was crap

those insults sucked!

Drop Zone Drop Zone

hard

the level with three at once was.. impossible. the background was cool (but very distracting) and the platform jumped every time you hit a block.